The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you of the processing of data in connection with our website www.tjasadorelay.com (hereinafter as “Website”), its online shop, and the attendance at our events. Personal data processing is implemented exclusively in the context of applicable regulations on data protection, especially the General Data Protection Regulation, EU 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), the Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter as “ZVOP-2”), and the Electronic Communications Act (hereinafter as “ZEKom-2”).
- General Information
- Personal Data
“Personal data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter as “Data Subject”); the Data Subject is deemed to be directly or indirectly identifiable, in particular by reference an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, psychological, genetic, material, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. The said is set by Article 4(1) of the GDPR.
The controller of personal data in the context of Article 4(7) of the GDPR and therefore the person responsible for your personal data is:
Novi trg 32a
2. Collection and Processing in Connection with this Website
- Automatic Processing of Data when Visiting Website
Each time you access our Website, your browser (by using necessary cookies) automatically transfers data stored in the server log files. This includes the following data (hereinafter as “Log File Data”):
- information on the type and version of the browse;
- information on the internet service provider and user’s IP address; and
- the date and time of access.
The Log File Data is evaluated anonymously in order to continuously improve the Website, to adapt the Website to the interests of our users and to quickly eliminate any errors. For these purposes we have the legitimate interest for processing of personal data according to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
The Log File Data in a non-anonymized form is used solely for the purpose of detecting errors and ensuring the security of the system, which includes detection and tracing the attempts of unauthorised access and attempts of frauds and abuse. The data are stored for 14 days and then deleted. The Log File Data, which must be stored for the purpose of proof are not be deleted until the final clarification of the respective incident. In individual cases, the said data may be submitted to investigating authorities.
Further details about the processing of data through necessary and non-necessary cookies are available on the Cookies site.
- Processing of Data during Registration and Ordering in the Online Shop
If you send us data actively, for example when registering/logging in or ordering from our online shop, we will process the data that you have submitted.
When you register/log in or place an order in our online shop, we collect and process the following data:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address (which is also your username);
- telephone number;
- country of residence;
- time and date of registration; and
- order history.
When placing an order we also process the following data:
- ordered goods, services or digital content;
- delivery address, if different from the invoice address; and
- data required for the purpose of invoicing and for payment; and
- whether the order has been taken over, when it was taken over and by whom.
The above data are processed for managing your registration and for processing your orders. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (preparation for the conclusion of a contract and performance of a contract). Without providing the relevant data above, registration or ordering in the online shop is not possible.
We will keep the data you provide at the time of registration/login until you delete your account. You can do this yourself in your user account. Data collected during the conclusion of contract are stored until the expiry of the statutory or any contractual warranties. After the expiry of these deadlines, we store the data required by the tax legislation for the time periods set by the law for the purpose of audits performed by the tax authorities.
Your payment details will be submitted to the relevant payment service provider for the execution of payment.
The delivery address will be submitted to our delivery contractor, who may contact you in order to arrange the delivery date. We will provide your e-mail address and telephone number to the delivery contractor for the purpose of facilitating the communication regarding the delivery. If the contractual partner also handles the packaging of the goods, they will also receive information about the contents of your order for this purpose. The respective data is submitted solely for the purposes stated above and is stored by the contractor as long as required to prove the fulfilment of the obligations under the contract with us.
- Commercial Communication
If you have made a purchase through our online shop, we will use your e-mail address to keep you informed of news and products that may be of interest to you. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest) and Article 226 of the ZEKom-2.
We will also send you commercial communication, if you have subscribed or consented to receive commercial communication (in particular when you registered your user account, in the context of the online shop or on the Website). The legal basis for this is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (your consent).
You can unsubscribe from receiving such messages at any time. We will keep the data we process for this purpose for as long as there is a legitimate interest for the processing or until you withdraw your consent.
- Processing of Data when Attending “Live Events”
If you attend any of our live events, we may also collect and process information about you, which we collect through photographs, video and/or audio recordings (in addition to the above stated data). In these cases, we will also process the following data (in addition to the above stated data):
- information about your image,
- information about your voice; and
- information about the opinions you express through video or audio recordings.
We will process such data for the purpose of publishing photographs and/or video or audio recordings on our Website or social media for the purposes of informing participants and the public about our events and for the purposes of promoting our services or digital content.
In our publication we are cautious that we primarily reflect the "spirit" of the event and that we do the participants are not over-exposed. If a participant "steps in front of the lens or camera", we inform them in advance that the photo or video may be published on our Website and/or social media, and that knowing that they may choose not to participate in the photography or video recording.
The legal basis for processing of personal data through taking photographs, video and audio recording and postings on our Website and social media is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest as described in the preceding paragraph) in conjunction with Article 93(3) ZVOP-2; or, in certain circumstances, Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (your consent).
We will process the above data until your consent is withdrawn or until we have legitimate interest.
Our Website provides information on how you may contact us. You can also contact us via social media (e.g., Facebook or Instagram). If you use the option to contact us and, e.g. contact us by e-mail, we will process the data you submit to us in order to respond to your request.
We have a legitimate interest to answer to your questions. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest). If you contact us for the purpose of entering into a contract, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR (preparation for entering into a contract and performance of the contract).
The data which you submit when you contact us, will be deleted after the purpose for which you have contacted us has been met, provided that we are not obliged to store the data for reasons of contractual or tax law.
4. Transmitting Personal Data
It is possible that during the processing of the data described in this Privacy Notice, the personal data is transmitted to the following categories of recipients (in addition to the recipients that are explicitly mentioned in this Privacy Notice):
- authorized agents and other advisers (e.g., legal, tax advisers);
- IT-service providers;
- marketing service providers;
- governmental or other public authorities.
Personal data is being transmitted to third parties solely if this is necessary to comply with a contractual obligation, or if we or our contractual party has the legitimate interest for the processing of personal data, or if you have provided consent for transmitting the personal data. Furthermore, personal data are transmitted to third parties if we are required to do so by applicable legislation, administrative measures, or by court order, or in the case another legal ground exists.
Service providers will use the data solely in accordance with our instructions.
5. Rights of Data Subjects
You have different rights under the GDPR, but in particular the following:
- Right to access: You may request to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. When data are being processed, you may request additional information relating to the processing of personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to rectification and/or completion of personal data, if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to restriction of processing: In certain cases, you may request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Right to be forgotten: In certain cases, you may request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: In certain cases, you may request to receive the personal data that you have submitted, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and/or that the personal data is transmited to another controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: Your consent for specific processing may be withdrawn at any time, however, this shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
- Right to Object: If your personal data is being processed on the basis of a legitimate interest as prescribed by Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to such processing of personal data, under the presumption of existence of grounds stemming from your specific case, or if you are exercising the right to object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
6. Right to Complain
You have the right to file a complaint with personal data protection authority in relation to the processing of your personal data. In Slovenia, the responsible authority is the Information Commissioner (www.ip-rs.si).
This privacy notice is valid since 23 February 2023.
Obvestilo o varstvu osebnih podatkov v slovenskem jeziku.>>